my writings may not come as leaves to a tree.....

Saturday, May 9, 2015

welcome readers....

hello everybody......
This is something i am trying constantly and passionately to get myself there....and that is the place, where i have always dreamed of being...... may my soul get what it deserves.... and god help me through my journey...  
it may be ridiculous for some people but i have my stand.....''EVERY WRITER AND PHILOSOPHER WAS INITIALLY LAUGHED AT, NOW THEY ARE REVERED'''''.....

since the day i wrote my first poem "JUST BE MY VALENTINE"... I found a very strong urge within myself to creat something....to pen some thoughts....and thereafter i am constantly getting passionate with my future prospect as a writer... May god bless me and help me guide me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment