my writings may not come as leaves to a tree.....

Friday, February 19, 2016

Be my valentine....

Today is my day, all moments are mine.
On this valentine day as the sun shine...

You are my moon, my sun & my sky.
Oh my dear! Come to me & dont be shy..

All i want today is only you..
You are the only one i ever knew..

Be my love, my dreams and be in my sight.
Every time i see you i feel joy and delight..

Each time you stare at me, you take my breath away.
Whenever you are not around, I wonder everywhere in  awe..

In my thoughts, i feel you in every sunshine.
I spend everymoment as if you were forever mine..

My nights are filled with you in my dreams.
Where i am enjoying with you in the fountains..

You dont know how much you mean to me.
Its more than you have imagined, believe me..

Let us lit up the candle of love with romantic fire.
Experience the magical romance, let us share..

I would die for you and live for you.
My angel you can not imagine how much i love you..

Stay with me forever till time has past.
One life,one body & one soul live it for the last..

I dream of the day when you are all mine..
I will be grateful to God, just be my valentine..

No comments:

Post a Comment