my writings may not come as leaves to a tree.....

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Oh My Soul Mate! Reframe my feelings.........

I see something indefinable is missing.
It may be the black clouds
Sneaking behind the mountains..
Or may be that gentle breeze
With a fragnance of first raindrop...
Or may be a whisper from that lips
With a smile of approval.....

I am just like a tree without leaves
Like a flower without dew drops
Like an aura without scent
Like a butterfly with its wings ripped off
Like a hungry child with some unspoken words
Like an old men with shattered dreams...


The roof above my head being ripped off
And the sand beneath my foot being losen....
Now i am  a frustrared artist and a lonely soul..
Witnessing the crumbling of the monuments of my dreams....


Piteous wailing of my heart reverberates around me ..
Today i am alive...Its nothing less then a miracle...
My hearts wonders back in time
Wish to reverse the direction of my life.
Each breath invoke a little hope...


I wish  i had slept there for ever...
I wish time had stopped at that moment..
When i was in paradise...
When i was in eden with you...

Now i wish for that mesmerising aura
With a fragnance of first rain...
With a rainbow on that sunkissed face
Wearing a smile emanating elegance..

Oh my soulmate! reframe my feelings
Enlighten my soul and lead me to eternity
Future is waiting us in the new-jerusalem...

No comments:

Post a Comment